Thursday, June 13, 2013

Friday 14th

Oh Dear it's been a long time I have had any contact with you. I had a few different things to tell you. On Wednesday I learnt how to check Gobi Alert and order via Gobi Platform. We ordered lots of monographs for Research area.I am just thinking if we could publicize this new books  so that they get used..what are the different methods?..display on the new book shelves, update them on My Research web, send emails about the new arrivals?
I also observed another one on one consultation . It is amazing to see how diverse the research queries are and yet there are solutions when we use a thoughtful research techniques. We could break the question into keywords, try different synonyms, word combinatios, etc.
Got to know about Baldrige survey , NIST - National Institute of Standards & Technology
I have also completed checking My Research page and waiting to update the broken links. It took more than a day to fix my log in as we could not continue in Contribute-web editing software.
I am also trying to play around recording using Camtasia and audio file.

No comments: